Do you have work that you think would make a good feature on Queeries Blog? Submit it to us!
We accept single-submission feature pieces quarterly en batch. You may submit at any time within the quarter to be considered for next quarter/season.
OUR NEXT SEASON RUNS: March 2020-May 2020. SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 5th, 2020 YOU WILL HEAR BACK FROM US BY: February 27th, 2020.
We ask that you fit a few simple qualifications, listed below.
- LGBTQIA+ identified in any way (This is a blog that works from the collective personal perspectives of a community. You do not need to “prove” this – but please do not consider us if you aren’t LGBTQIA+)
- An artist or writer in any capacity – description left purposefully vague as many projects and work can be considered art. Being a writer can also include scholarly, academic, and journalistic voices.
- At least 18 years old
If you fit these qualifications, please fill out the submission feature application below.
- You may submit already or previously published work.
- You may submit multiple works. (Please include them all in one submission form if possible. If you run into technical difficulties doing so, please email your submission following the same format as the form.)
- Queeries is a volunteer run blog and at this point we do not have the finances to pay for features. However, by sharing your work with us you are guaranteed a permanent link to the feature, which will be shared on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds as well as featured in our monthly mailing list.
- If you would like to apply to become a residential writer, visit this page instead.
- We respond to all submissions. If you do not get a confirmation of submission within 1 week, contact us. If you do not receive an decision by November 30th, contact us.
If you have any questions about the submission process, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or include them in the section at the end of the submission feature form.